12 ways to co-operate for Ship Managers/Operators
SAFETY4SEA is pleased to outline the following ways to co-operate meeting the growing needs of the Ship Manager/Operators community striving towards sustainable shipping and looking to move forward with confidence.
1. [FOC] Stay informed via visiting www.safety4sea.com & subscribe to Daily Noon Reports
We post 30 articles per day and zero noise, accommodating approx. 200K monthly visits and update 45,000 contacts on a daily/weekly basis. SAFETY4SEA is the sole and by far the leading voice fostering Safer, Smarter, Greener and Sustainable shipping. Subscribe at https://safety4sea.com/noon-reports/
2. [FOC] Host an opinion or Interview of senior key personnel of your organization
We may host an opinion online and/or paper or a video interview as appropriate, e.g. https://www.safety4sea.com/managing-wellness-at-sea-is-top-priority-at-wallem/ and https://www.safety4sea.com/nor-shipping-2017/
3. [FOC] Participate in our SAFETY, GREEN & SMART Watch column, featured online and on paper
We normally host a short (100-120 words) round of feedback every month online and on paper channels and you may participate. You may review online version at https://www.safety4sea.com/seasense/.
4. [FOC] Participate in our industry wide surveys
We are hosting industry wide surveys and benchmarks and you may participate with office and/or fleet to get feedback on strengths and weaknesses against the market e.g. https://safety4sea.com/crew-wellness-survey/
5. [FOC] Participate as a speaker/delegate in our Forums (SAFETY4SEA, GREEN4SEA, SMART4SEA, CAREER4SEA)
We are hosting a unique, well attended set of 12 Forums in Athens & across the globe every year. More info available at https://events.safety4sea.com/forums/.
6. [FOC] Participate in the Awards Scheme (SAFETY4SEA, GREEN4SEA, SMART4SEA, CAREER4SEA)
We give away more than 4 sets of awards to more than 30 organizations and personalities every year. Full program at https://events.safety4sea.com/awards/.
7. [Fee related] Sponsor a Forum or an Award
We are hosting a unique, well attended set of 12 events in 6 cities across the globe every year and we may deliver a fully tailored package to fit your needs, details at https://events.safety4sea.com/advertising/
8. [Fee related] Advertise in our media channels and contribute sponsored content
Our Media Pack with several options for either advertising or setting up a fully tailored content partnership, available at https://safety4sea.com/advertising/.
9. [Fee related] Place our paper magazines and/or digital feed onboard your managed fleet
We are providing an innovative SAFETY4SEA Plus service comprising of a set of paper/digital magazines and content) as per http://plus.safety4sea.com/
10. [Fee related] Deliver a Tailor Made Publication/Magazine for your Organization
We deliver PDF to paper formats from 24 to 52 pp, on a quarterly basis (or any other combination) with several options available in line with the latest ILO MLC, TMSA and Best Industry Practice requirements.
11. [Fee related] Use RISK4SEA our PSC/Vetting Analytics platform (www.risk4sea.com)
An online platform to provide KPI, Detention Analytics, Reports, Benchmarks and Insights for 23 fleet segments & 5 years in order to assist stakeholders to Prepare for inspections, Analyze performance to identify strengths and weaknesses and Benchmark fleets against competition and the industry (https://risk4sea.com/).
12. [Fee related] Use SAFETY4SEA Academy (Online & Open Workshops)
We deliver a range of Masterclasses & Online training courses to meet the growing needs of the industry.