12 ways to co-operate for Ship Operators
SAFETY4SEA is pleased to outline the following ways to co-operate meeting the growing needs of the Ship Manager/Operators striving to comply and move forward with confidence.
1. [FOC] Stay informed via visiting www.safety4sea.com & Daily Noon Reports
We accommodate 100K visits per month and update more than 30K contacts on a daily/weekly basis. SAFETY4SEA is a top 5 Maritime Portal and by far the sole and leading voice fostering Safer, Smarter, Greener and Sustainable shipping.
2. [FOC] Host an opinion or Interview of senior key personnel of your organization
We may host an opinion online and/or paper or a video interview as appropriate, e.g. https://www.safety4sea.com/managing-wellness-at-sea-is-top-priority-at-wallem/ and https://safety4sea.com/smm-2018/
3. [FOC] Participate in our SAFETY, GREEN & SMART Watch column, featured online and on paper
We normally host a short (100-120 words) round of feedback every month online and on paper channels and you may participate. You may review online version at https://www.safety4sea.com/seasense-02/.
4. [FOC] Participate as a speaker in our Conferences (SAFETY4SEA, GREEN4SEA, SMART4SEA, CAREER4SEA)
We are hosting a unique, well attended set of 12 Forums in Athens & across the globe every year. More info available at https://events.safety4sea.com/conferences/.
5. [FOC] Participate in the Awards Scheme (SAFETY4SEA, GREEN4SEA, SMART4SEA, CAREER4SEA)
We give away more than 4 sets of awards to more than 30 organizations and personalities every year. More info available at https://events.safety4sea.com/awards/.
6. [Fee related] Sponsor an event
We are hosting a unique, well attended set of 12 events in Athens & across the globe every year and we may deliver a fully tailored package to fit your needs. More info available at https://events.safety4sea.com/sponsorship/
9. [Fee related] Deliver a Tailor Made Magazine for your Organization
We deliver PDF to paper formats from 24 to 52 pp, on a quarterly basis with several options available in line with the latest ILO MLC, TMSA and Best Industry Practice requirements.
10. [FOC/Fee related] Participate in the RISK4SEA project (www.risk4sea.com)
The project Phase 1 is in operation using PSC data to benchmark ports, fleets and organizations on a quarterly basis. Phase 2 will be related with vetting and will keep you posted in case interested to participate.
11. [Fee related] Use SAFETY4SEA Academy
We deliver a range of Masterclasses & Online training courses to meet the growing needs of the industry.
12. [Fee related] Use SQE Marine SMS & Ship Manuals services
SQE Marine is the backbone of SAFETY4SEA and may provide a wide range of SMS Consulting and Ship Manuals services for all the needs of a ship manager/operator. More info available at https://sqemarine.com/ship-solutions/, https://sqemarine.com/ship-manuals/, https://sqemarine.com/sms/ and https://sqemarine.com/training/.